D+C 123:12-13

"For there are many yet on the earth among all sects, parties and denominations...who are only kept from the truth because they know not where to find it--Therefore, that we should waste and wear out our lives in bringing to light all the hidden things [out] of darkness, wherein we know them; and they are truly manifest from heaven--these should then be attended to with great earnestness."

Saturday, December 27, 2014

12-15-14

AHH! 

So really quick, This week has been crazy!!!  Antony was supposed to get baptized, but didn't.  We were so bummed!!
So, I´ve REALLY been thinking about that this week, and I gained such a strong testimony of the importance of members in this work, and what kind of member I want to be when I come home.  We are really preaparing the world for the 2nd coming, and some people think that in order for the second coming to happen, the world needs to get more wicked.     NOPE! the world is BASTANTE wicked! It´s the members who need to get more righteous!    We need to Hasten ourselves to this Hastening of  the work!   I BEG you guys!!!    PARTICIPATE IN THE WORK!   Have the charlas at the house, invite friends, or menos activos, or investigators over for dinner! The missionaries, no matter how much we´d like to ,CANNOT convert people. Our role is to teach, baptize and sometimes find. That´s 50% of the work. The other 50% HAS TO, HAS TO, HAS TO, come from the members, by fellowshipping and being TRUE friends to these investigators! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!  RISE UP!!!!!       

Anyway, Antony is going to be baptized this Saturday! He is really, excited, and I love him to death!!!!! 

I have to go,   But I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! The church is true, and we are fullfilling profecy! Keep being awesome! I Love you all!!!!

I´ll skype you next week!!!!   LOVE YOU!

Elder Carroll

No comments:

Post a Comment