D+C 123:12-13

"For there are many yet on the earth among all sects, parties and denominations...who are only kept from the truth because they know not where to find it--Therefore, that we should waste and wear out our lives in bringing to light all the hidden things [out] of darkness, wherein we know them; and they are truly manifest from heaven--these should then be attended to with great earnestness."

Sunday, September 28, 2014

9-25-14

Hey Guys!

So we got to go prosyliting this week, and it was so much better than last time!   Last time we didn't really get anyone who was that interested. They just ignored us. But this last Sat, it started out that way, but then we found a husband and wife just sitting outside their house watching the grass grow. We went up to talk to them, and we ended up teaching them a full lesson for an hour!! They were so recpetive, and they wanted to know more and more! they committed to coming to church, and they wanted more missionaries to come and teach them! HOLY COW! I don't even know spanish and we were able to teach them!    I know that the gift of tongues is real!

We leave October 5th! That like a week and a half away!   HOLY COW!!!! I am so flipping excited!!!     Prosyliting has been so good for me! It really is like I'm serving two different missions! one in Buenos Aires, and the other in Uruguay!     I know I was supposed to come here,   Especially for that family we taught!    There names were Eva and Ricardo and they were golden. They said that they were evangilists, but that they really didn't believe in the doctrine. We gave them the whole restoration lesson, and a book of mormon, and committed them to read, pray about it, and attend church! they were so eager!! I taught a little about families, and temples! I showed them  the pictures of you guys, Ricardo said that me and you have the same smile!    hahaha But I am just so filled with love for them mom!   I love them so much, and I want them to be baptized! 

Hey dad!  I know!    I know it was no coincidence! They were so receptive, and the spirit was felt!    I love them, and I hope that our referal with reach the missionaries serving in Buenos Aires! they need the gospel!!!!     I love you tons, and I'm so grateful you served a mission! It is so worth it, and I feel that my spanish is progressing. We just got new Latinos, and it's been fun being able to communicate with them!         And we started to learn Subjunctive!  AY CARRUMBA   Is hard! But It's helped me be able to teach better!     I love you Dad!!!     I love you mom!    I have to go, but good luck this week!!! Tell grandma good luck for me!!!!!      I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!

Elder Carroll

No comments:

Post a Comment