D+C 123:12-13

"For there are many yet on the earth among all sects, parties and denominations...who are only kept from the truth because they know not where to find it--Therefore, that we should waste and wear out our lives in bringing to light all the hidden things [out] of darkness, wherein we know them; and they are truly manifest from heaven--these should then be attended to with great earnestness."

Sunday, September 14, 2014

8-28-14

Hey guys! I am here at the CCM safe and sound, and I am loving it! I have my badges already and my companion's name is Elder Perkins. (He's from Las Vegas!) We are both brand new, so that will be fun to learn spanish together.

AHHHHH! I'm a missionary!! This is seriously the best day of my life! It's nothing like I expected, and it is super overwhelming, but I love it! 

Just so you know, Thursday is my P-Day while I'm in the MTC and That's when I will get to write! I get an hour in the morning (like 6:30 or 7:30ish).  

Anyway, I have to go, but I love you all! Know that I am safe and having a awesome experience already! It is wonderful!

Love you!
-Devin

No comments:

Post a Comment