D+C 123:12-13

"For there are many yet on the earth among all sects, parties and denominations...who are only kept from the truth because they know not where to find it--Therefore, that we should waste and wear out our lives in bringing to light all the hidden things [out] of darkness, wherein we know them; and they are truly manifest from heaven--these should then be attended to with great earnestness."

Saturday, January 9, 2016

12-1-15

Hey guys!

Wow, it´s been a crazy week! We found out the changes, and I´m leaving la costa!!!! NOOOOO!!!! I have loved it here, I´m going to miss the zone a lot. And Elder Leite hands down has been my favorite companion! But, I´ve heard that my new companion is a stud, he´s from argentina. Elder Rapela. 
I´m going to Maldonado, which is THE vacation spot in all of Uruguay. There are TONS of tourists every summer, and I´m going RIGHT when summer is starting! Halelujah!  I´m really excited.

As far as the work goes in El Bosque, Gonzalo accepted a baptismal date for the 19 of December, but he´s still trying to gain a testimony about Joseph Smith. Pray for him, they need the gospel right now, and they are so receptive!
We also got to the teach the sunday school class for the combined 5th Sunday. It was about missionary work and how now is the time that the members and the missionaries come together to work in the vinyard. It´s real! It´s happening! Learn it, live it, love it!

I love you all, the gospel is true, and it is the missing piece in people´s lives. We are in the last round of the last days, we can´t afford to fall now. Be strong, hold to the rod, and SERVE in the church! Help to build the Kingdom, invite your friends to come to the old ship zion, and to stay there!

Have a great week!

Elder Carroll



Oh yeah, this was some pictures we took to show in the sunday school class so that the members would like us and give us referrals!!! It turned out well!

No comments:

Post a Comment