D+C 123:12-13

"For there are many yet on the earth among all sects, parties and denominations...who are only kept from the truth because they know not where to find it--Therefore, that we should waste and wear out our lives in bringing to light all the hidden things [out] of darkness, wherein we know them; and they are truly manifest from heaven--these should then be attended to with great earnestness."

Sunday, October 11, 2015

10-5-15

Hey everyone,
This was a great week, Conference was super powerful! All the missionaries in the zone from the states got to watch conference in English! That was legit. But it was a great conference, we really have to make sure that we´re ready for the things to come- If we are centered on Christ and just keep the commandment, we´ll have peace and be protected. I know that´s true!
And we´re working with Silvana right now so that she can get baptized on the 10th! She´s been and investigator for over a year (I think I already told you guys about her..) But she is such a rock. She´s been working in that job she found after our fast, for 24 hours every other day. She is my hero, she knows that church is true, and is doing everything to get move from her house and get baptized. I don´t know if I would have the faith to do it! But I really got thinking about her, and about the other people that we teach. We teach the EXACT same thing to everyone, but seriously only those who keep their committments, and gain testimonies by reading and praying are affected by the gospel. The same is true for us, LET The gospel change you!
I love you all so much, I know that this is the church of Jesus Christ, and that it is true. I know we have a prophet so that we be "No more tossed to and fro by every wind of doctrine." It´s real.
Have a good week!!
Elder Carroll

No comments:

Post a Comment