D+C 123:12-13

"For there are many yet on the earth among all sects, parties and denominations...who are only kept from the truth because they know not where to find it--Therefore, that we should waste and wear out our lives in bringing to light all the hidden things [out] of darkness, wherein we know them; and they are truly manifest from heaven--these should then be attended to with great earnestness."

Sunday, September 20, 2015

8-31-15

Hey Everyone!

I´m sorry it has taken me so long to write a group email!!!! It´s been crazy busy here.   I don´t know if I told you, but I´m now BACK in La Costa, and I am LOVING it!   It is a city right by the beach, and it is a lot like California. The members are the BEST, and I am loving it so much. I´m zone leader with my companion Elder Galeano, and we are having so much fun together.

So, we´re trying to explode the member missionary work here in El Bosque- All the members are such studs! We´ve found a lot of really cool investigatores, right now we are working with a lady named claudia, who is a lot like Ms. Cave! We are also working with the girlfriend of one of the young men in the ward, named vicki, we have a charla with her today.

AND, I found out that the Flia Garrido in Minas is getting baptized this week!!!  I got permission from President Cook to go to minas this saturday!  I´m so excited, I´ll send you pictures!!

I love you all so much, I don´t have too much time. But, the church is true. Something that has really been on my mind is how CLOSE we are to the 2nd coming. The Last days are raging on, the thing that will keep us safe are the stakes of zion around the world. Stay close to the lord, and strengthen your stakes!   We have to be prepared!!!

I love you guys! Have a great week!!

Elder Carroll

No comments:

Post a Comment