D+C 123:12-13

"For there are many yet on the earth among all sects, parties and denominations...who are only kept from the truth because they know not where to find it--Therefore, that we should waste and wear out our lives in bringing to light all the hidden things [out] of darkness, wherein we know them; and they are truly manifest from heaven--these should then be attended to with great earnestness."

Monday, July 6, 2015

7-6-15

Bueno, I literally have zero time, but some fun facts for the week:
1)

IT`s COLD!!!!!!! But it`s a lot of fun! I really really like the cold
2) 

We were in a contact with someone in the street, and some IDIOT dog came up to my leg and PEED on me!!!!!! Flipping Uruguayan muts!

hahaha it`s been a good week, lot`s of cool changing with the members. The work is Hastening!!!


hahaha this is super lame, but I promise I`ll write more next week!! 

Love you all!!!

Elder Carroll

No comments:

Post a Comment