D+C 123:12-13

"For there are many yet on the earth among all sects, parties and denominations...who are only kept from the truth because they know not where to find it--Therefore, that we should waste and wear out our lives in bringing to light all the hidden things [out] of darkness, wherein we know them; and they are truly manifest from heaven--these should then be attended to with great earnestness."

Sunday, July 5, 2015

6-22-15


Hey Guys! sorry It`s been so long! things have been super busy with the Zone and everything!   
We just found out changes, and Elder Sanchez and I are staying in Minas as Zone leaders another change. We are super Super stoked! 
We`ve been working with Paula and Andres a LOT and they are really progressing! They are just so ready. they are reading the book of mormom and praying to know if it`s true. They want it to be true, and they are ready to join if they get an answer. They are AWESOME! The thing that I love about member referals and that they are usually down to earth, and excited to listen. People that we find are awesome, and they want to learn, but we have to start EVERYTHING from the beginning. With member referrals, they already have their feet in the water, and like the church. I can`t wait- I set a goal when I was being trained to take a complete family to the temple while I`m here, and I know that the Lord is aware of Paula and Andres, and I know that it`s been organized by Heavenly Father. I love this work, Please pray for them!!!

other than that, we are having a great time hear in Minas! Elder Sanchez is such a goof ball, it`s fun!   It COLD COLD COLD!!! We can see our breath in the house, and the shower isn`t always hot- It`s legit! :)
I know that this church is true. I know that we are SO close to the second coming, and the call of the hastening of the work has been made. NOW is the time for Members and Missionaries to come together to bring souls to Christ. You all have SUCH and influence on your friends, even more than we do as missionaries. Don`t be afraid, you friends will accept the things you invite them to do, if they know it`s something important to you. This is the truth, We have to power, and the authority. God DOES talk to Prophets, and those prophets talk to us. It`s real!

I love you all! Have a great week!

Elder Carroll

No comments:

Post a Comment