D+C 123:12-13

"For there are many yet on the earth among all sects, parties and denominations...who are only kept from the truth because they know not where to find it--Therefore, that we should waste and wear out our lives in bringing to light all the hidden things [out] of darkness, wherein we know them; and they are truly manifest from heaven--these should then be attended to with great earnestness."

Sunday, May 10, 2015

5-5-15

Hey Guys!

Holy Camolie, a lot has happened this week! First off, we got the call for changes, and I`m leaving El Pinar! One change, that`s it!
But, I`m going to Minas, as a Zone Leader!!   Holy cow, I was SUPER Surprised!!! But my new comp is Elder Sanchez, who is my Zone leader right now. He`s from Colombia too, and he`s super great! I`m excited!

As far as investigators go, it`s been a pretty hard week. Starting with Exequiel, We had a charla with him last wednesday, and he was SUPER excited to be baptized, to get the priesthood, and go on a mission. He had a dream after he asked if the church was true,  and he talked with his grandma who is dead. She told him that this is the true church, and that she`s waiting for him. PRETTY INTENSE! I cried with him!!!!  so he`s a stud. But, when he went to talk to his dad about his baptism, his dad got super mad, and kicked him out of the house, saying that he is now longer welcome at home. For about 3 days, we had NO idea where he was. Yesterday, we talked to his friend Kevin, who told us that all he knew was that he was be at school Monday morning. (Yesterday) So, we went to the Liceo (The high school) and waiting across the street for Exeqiel to come out. When he did, he seemed so depressed, and came over to talk to us. He said that he`s living with his dad again, with conditions that he can`t talk to us, or go to church as long as he`s living at home. His dad is a hitter, and Exequiel is just MAD!  It borke my heart! He knows it`s true, and he wants to be baptized, but his dad won`t let him. He turns 18 in november, and is planning on being baptized still, but it`s going to be a rough couple of months for him! I`m PRAYING that he can keep strong and get through it with his dad until november. We exchanged emails and I have his facebook- I`m going to keep tabs with him to keep him excited! Pray for him! He is a chosen Son of god who NEEDS the Gospel- and WE NEED HIM!!!!!

Federico is doing good- He and Marcela are making plans to get married! A member of the ward is really fellowshipping them, and I know that they are on the right track!


I love you all, I hope you have a great week!!!

Elder Carroll

No comments:

Post a Comment