D+C 123:12-13

"For there are many yet on the earth among all sects, parties and denominations...who are only kept from the truth because they know not where to find it--Therefore, that we should waste and wear out our lives in bringing to light all the hidden things [out] of darkness, wherein we know them; and they are truly manifest from heaven--these should then be attended to with great earnestness."

Sunday, May 10, 2015

5-5-15 Pics

 My district!!!!! All hermanas- and the zone leaders!  the one on the very right is my new comp!!! Elder Sanchez!

 Service with cement!!! I have learned more about construction here that I ever have in my life! I`m pretty much going to come home with a license to work in construction!

 We made cinamon rolls!!!!   Hahaha we are pro or anything, but they were pretty tasty!  hahaha Mom, I remembered that you used floss to cut them, so that`s how we did it too!!! :)

 LAMB HEAD!!!! It was super tasty! hahaha Uruguayos man, they know how to eat!

 Christmas in May!!!  It`s starting to get COLD!!!!
So, Elder Cross is going home in two days, and he had to burn his shirts...

I don`t really need to say anything else. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment