D+C 123:12-13

"For there are many yet on the earth among all sects, parties and denominations...who are only kept from the truth because they know not where to find it--Therefore, that we should waste and wear out our lives in bringing to light all the hidden things [out] of darkness, wherein we know them; and they are truly manifest from heaven--these should then be attended to with great earnestness."

Thursday, March 26, 2015

3-16-15

Hey guys, sorry it`s been so long!  This week was super good, LOTS of traveling! On monday, we had to go to Montevideo so that my companion could sign his residency papers! I got to wander around the city for a few hours- It`s a nice city! :)     Then on Tuesday, we went to Treinta y Tres and from Treinta y tres we left for Montevideo again with our zone! We went to the temple and got to do family names!  That was super cool- usually missionaries only get to do a session, but because we had names we got to do everything! Baptisms, confirmations, everything!  It was pretty dang sweet. The rest of the week, we really worked with the recent converts on our Less Actives- We are really focusing on them and their needs right now.
I realized this week that  I only have one more week in Lascano!   Holy cow, I`ve been there a quarter of my mission- this is where I grew up, learned spanish, grew hair on my chest, and prepared myself to face the world! :) hahaha I`m really going to miss these members, Uruguayos really are the best, I love them to death! But I`m excited to serve in other parts of Uruguay!  I`m hoping montevideo, hahaha we`ll see!
Well I love you all, I hope you have a great week!  Happy Brithday Ashlee! Hahaha and have fun serving in the islands, that`s so legit!
Love you guys!
Elder Carroll

No comments:

Post a Comment