D+C 123:12-13

"For there are many yet on the earth among all sects, parties and denominations...who are only kept from the truth because they know not where to find it--Therefore, that we should waste and wear out our lives in bringing to light all the hidden things [out] of darkness, wherein we know them; and they are truly manifest from heaven--these should then be attended to with great earnestness."

Saturday, March 12, 2016

1-18-16

Hey guys!
This week has been awesome!  Elder Stewart super awesome- We really have gotten to be good friends already. We have been working with 3 incomplete families, another family that lived in Washington DC for 7ish years, (Who is really prepared! They had the charlas in the States, and they know mas o menos what we are all about.)
MIRACLE OF THE WEEK:  Blast from the past.  In minas, Elder Sanchez and I found a family named Familia Garrido. They were about to get baptized, they got married and everything, but the grandma honed in and they didn´t ever get baptized.  SO, Elder Stewart and I were heading to a charla the other day, and Daniela Garrido, the mom, called my name and stopped us in the street on her moto. It turns out that they are living in Maldonado until March!   WHAAAATTTTTT!!!!!! I was SOOOO excited, and Daniela was so happy to see us too.   I never believed completely that we are really put in our areas because that is exactly where the Lord needs us. But, I learned that first hand this week. I NEED to be here in Maldonado right now. I am so excited!
I love you all so much, Have a great week!
Elder Carroll

No comments:

Post a Comment