D+C 123:12-13

"For there are many yet on the earth among all sects, parties and denominations...who are only kept from the truth because they know not where to find it--Therefore, that we should waste and wear out our lives in bringing to light all the hidden things [out] of darkness, wherein we know them; and they are truly manifest from heaven--these should then be attended to with great earnestness."

Sunday, February 15, 2015

1-19-15 Pics

 One more of Elmer and the members
 And, I found this little family with Elder Ochoa, and they didn´t seem to want anything! But when Elder Rosales and I passed by, they said they wanted to get baptized!!!   (The dad, and Blanca, his sister, are in the picture to my left. To my right is Ana, Blana´s daughter, and Sergio, Artigas´s son. They´re getting baptized too!) Artigas´s wife isn´t in the picture, and they aren´t married! But they agreed to get married so that they can get baptized! They are SO prepared!)
LA BARRA! It's a Beach by Brazil!
 We got to go fishing as a district with some members! I caught a fish!
Elmer's baptism! He cracks me up, he was super serious! But I love that guy so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment