D+C 123:12-13

"For there are many yet on the earth among all sects, parties and denominations...who are only kept from the truth because they know not where to find it--Therefore, that we should waste and wear out our lives in bringing to light all the hidden things [out] of darkness, wherein we know them; and they are truly manifest from heaven--these should then be attended to with great earnestness."

Friday, January 2, 2015

12-31-14

Wow wow wow!  HOLY CAMOLIE I have so much to tell you guys!   So, sorry I didn´t write this last Tuesday, There were some pretty last minute things that happened.
So....... I got a call from the assistants on Monday morning. Elder Bohórguez asked how I was, and how I´m feeling.   We talked for a little, and then, he said, " Us and president have been praying, and we feel that you are needed to be  a trainer these next few cambios".    I AM TRAINING!!!!!!!!!!!!!    AAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!   My heart dropped, I was kind of freaked out, but I was immediately put at peace, thinking that president cook, and heavenly father trust me to train right now in the mission. I am super humbled.
 
   I am training a Peruvian, Elder Rosales,  who doesn´t know ANY English!    I am SO excited!
       
Elder Rosales is the BOMB! He just got baptized 2 years ago, he´s 25 and he comes from such humble circumstances, and he´s so great.   And he LOVES Lascano already! We just got here from changes, but he is super excited!  
 
Any way, that´s what has happened this week, I´m a little overwhelmed, and my head is spinning with Spanish, but I know I will grow!    

I love you guys, and tell Rudy congrats! I almost cried hearing about him going through the temple!  He is such a stud, and I love him to death! 

I LOVE YOU! I´ll talk to you Monday!
 
Elder Carroll

No comments:

Post a Comment