D+C 123:12-13

"For there are many yet on the earth among all sects, parties and denominations...who are only kept from the truth because they know not where to find it--Therefore, that we should waste and wear out our lives in bringing to light all the hidden things [out] of darkness, wherein we know them; and they are truly manifest from heaven--these should then be attended to with great earnestness."

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

11-18-14

So, this week has been a week of traveling!  I went to Chuy (Brazil) for intercambios, then straight to Montevideo. (We had conference with the our mission and the other mission in Malvin! Elder Craig Christianson came and it was AMAZING! He talked about how the mission is a complete experience. You get to feel like a baby, and then you get to grow up and learn to become a seasoned missionary. That really helped me because I have been feeling so guilty for my incapability to be a good missionary! But, I learned that God is excpecting me to fail, and it´s ok because I´m learning! He only excpects my best!)  Then we came back to Lascano, then back to Chuy for an baptism interview (I don´t know If I told you, but Elder Ochoa is our district leader, and he had to conduct the interview!)  then we went back to Lascano, and then now, WE´re BACK in Chuy!   hahaha from Chuy, we´re going to changes in Montevideo!       Hahhahaha so, we´ve been traveling by bus A LOT!
BUT, our main focus right now is on Camilla and Lucas. (They are the kids we found the other day in the street!)  They are REALLY progressing! Camilla told us yesterday  that she KNOWS the book of mormon is true. Straight up, without hesitation, she knows it´s true and is getting baptized! She is golden!  She ´s like another Rudy, who just KNOWS that the church is true.   I know that she is one of the reasons I am in Lascano, we´ve really connected and she resonds to the teachings.  It´s awesome. So both Lucas and Camilla are getting baptized.  
We´re still working on Antony. He is really timid, and we have to gain his trust. we are going to schedule a time to play soccer at the church (The RAMA has a big backyard, and we´ll play there.  But he loves soccer a ton, so we´ll see!)
But I am doing so good, the spanish really exploded this week! I´m alot more confident, and I can participate more fully in the lessons! I know I´m being blessed for my hard work, prayers and patience. Thanks for all your prayers I can feel them!   Tell Aubs congrats on the Musical, it looked way good! And nice Halloween costume! I died!
Mals, I love you a ton, and I hope that you are doing good, you rock!
Mom dad, YOU ROCK! I love you guys so much, and thanks for teaching me correct principles!
Anyway, I got to go, but next week I´ll write on Monday for sure! Love you!

Elder Carroll

No comments:

Post a Comment